Chemical Industry Refractory Solutions
Christy Refractories is a distributor of market leading high temperature insulating fiber refractory products for use in chemical manufacturing from Morgan Thermal Ceramics. The Christy Family of Companies stock and install a wide range of high performance thermal insulation products that significantly reduce energy consumption and emissions in a variety of high temperature processing applications.
Christy Refractories’ multiple locations stock a wide range of Thermal Ceramics products. This allows our customers to take advantage of short delivery times on market leading solutions. Please contact us for more information.
- Our Christy Cast line of castables
- Includes Vibrational and pumpable castables custom formulated for each application
- All Christy Cast castables are put through a strenuous quality control check before they are shipped
- Have found homes inside vessel working linings, vessel backup linings, target tiles, and secondary reformer domes
- Our fabrication division produces high quality precast refractory shapes
- Made from Christy Cast castables
- Extensive QC program
- We also offer a wide variety of nitride bonded silicon carbide
- Wear linings and reaction vessel linings
- Also supply nozzles, tubes, or bricks
- Full line of insulating fire brick and custom cut insulating shapes
- Includes different temperature grades from 2000°F (1100°C) to 3200°F (1760°C)
- Light weight and easy to drill, cut, or saw to shape
- Onsite assessments from our sales and application engineers to see how we can help meet your needs
- Our onsite assessment teams are experienced in refractory applications across the U.S.
We have the Chemical Industry Refractory Solutions for you. Contact us for more information today!